Veggie Picadillo Tacos
Whoever came up with the "glass half-full, half-empty" analogy must have overlooked a key, magical elixir for any mood: an all-the-way-full taco. When we debuted this Veggie Picadillo recipe with our new Grain Free Taco Shells last weekend at Expo West, we observed a number of smiles upon consumption, among veggie lovers and taco aficionados alike. So, give this minced mushroom recipe a taste, and bring a little fulfillment to your plate.
- Warm up olive oil in large sauté pan or Dutch oven over medium heat
- Sauté onions, bell pepper, potatoes, until potatoes have softenedAdd minced mushrooms and continue cooking, stirring often, until mushrooms have softened
- Add 1 pouch of Spicy or Mild Taco Seasoning along with 1/3 cup waterSimmer 2-3 minutes, stirring often, until thickened
- Serve with pre-crisped taco shells, and toppings for garnish
- We recommend romaine lettuce, tomatoes and the Siete hot sauce of your choosing!Garnish with toppings
- We recommend romaine lettuce, tomatoes and/or the Siete hot sauce of your choosing!