One of our favorite attributes about tortillas is how they're perfect for bringing together almost any combination of ingredients. For instance, chicken, potatoes, and pico—great as standalone ingredients or together in a combo bowl or plate—but in a taco? Well, that's even better, we think!
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Dry chicken with paper towels and butcher twine legs together and set aside.
- Cut all potatoes and shallots in half and place in a baking sheet with parchment and coat thoroughly with ¼ C avocado oil.
- Sprinkle seasoning over potatoes and shallots and coat on all sides.
- Place chicken over potatoes and sprinkle with the remaindering avocado oil (1/4 C) and mild seasoning. Make sure seasoning is spread over the chicken evenly, avoiding clumps.
- Roast chicken for 45 mins - 1 hour until the chicken is golden brown and crispy.
Serve with almond flour tortillas and pico de gallo.
Used in this Recipe