Grain Free Ice Cream Cones
One scoop, two scoops, three scoops, more! Our spin on the classic waffle cone is a handful (as in, it’s BIG... as in, it’s-made-with-our-10-inch-Grain-Free-Burrito-Size-Tortilla big). If you’re feeling adventurous, you can dip the rim in chocolate, and coat it with a sprinkle of our Grain Free Sea Salt Tortilla Chips, sprinkles, or coconut! Bon appé-treat!
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF
- Heat tortillas according to package directions and let them cool to room temperature
- Make tennis-size balls out of aluminum foil
- Roll tortillas in a cone shape and place on a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place them seam side down and with the aluminum foil ball inside to help keep its shape
- Bake for 10-15 mins or until crispy and let them get to room temperature before using
- Decorate as you like! Dip in melted chocolate and then in sea salt chip crumble, chocolate chips, sprinkles, or your favorite topping! HELPFUL TIP: Dip the bottom of the ice cream cones in dipping chocolate and let them set to create a seal at the bottom for the ice cream
- Let chocolate set in the freezer or refrigerator for 10-15 mins before serving
- Fill with your favorite ice cream and enjoy!