Usually we like to have a cup of coffee (or two) before we start trying to be punny, but there’s no denying that this enchilada egg bake makes an eggceptional, Whole30 breakfast! Ready to eat in 30 minutes or less, this savory bake calls for only a few simple ingredients. Share around the table with family and bake a ‘lada love into your breakfast.
Dairy Free “Sour Cream”
- ¼ cup Cashews, Raw
- ¾ cup Water
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a wide oven safe pan, place enchilada sauce and heat to medium. Let sauce simmer for 5-10 mins to get slightly thicker.
- Gently crack each egg into sauce, leaving enough room in between each egg. Season each egg yolk with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven and bake for 10-12 mins or until egg whites are cooked through.
- Blend all sour cream ingredients in blender until completely smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve with a drizzle of dairy free sour cream, pickled red onions, and chopped cilantro.
Used In This Recipe