Parents, want a quick recipe to wrap up your kiddos school lunches? Well, without sounding too cheesy, we have a HAMsome lunchtime solution that's easy-peasy!
- 2 Grain Free Chickpea Tortillas
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp mayo
- ¼ tsp fresh dill
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- American Cheese
- Sliced ham, or deli meat
1. Heat tortillas on a pan, flat top, or comal, 15 seconds each side.
2. In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, mayo, dill, onion and garlic powder together. Blend thoroughly.
3. Spoon and spread the mixture onto heated tortillas.
4. Add American cheese and deli meat to wrap.
5. Roll and slice wrap into bite-sized bits, then enjoy!