Grab a seat at the table, a [popular carbonated water sold in the American southwest that rhymes with loco pico], and make yourself at home. We've launched this portal, "Siete Stories", in order to keep you up-to-date with the latest updates and innovations from the Siete family.
Why? At some point during the Summer, between the launch of our Cassava & Chia tortillas and the family's kids heading back to school, we realized that our existing FAQ wouldn't cut it anymore as the primary outlet for informing our customers and fans. We simply weren't making it easy enough for you to get the information that you need and the stories that you crave. That was our bad. But you're here now! So grab a plate, some tortillas, and let's enjoy each other's company.
At Siete Stories you will find:
- Quick, simple, and delicious recipes for essentials like tacos and quesadillas.
- News about Siete in the community.
- Superhuman feats of strength.
- Postcards from home and abroad.
- How to purchase and wear Siete apparel and gear. (Kriss Kross is still cool, right?)
- Information about the charitable causes we support.
- Beautiful, complicated recipes like mole, picadillo, and aguachile.
- Instructions for how to best heat, freeze, and enjoy our tortillas.
- Product and store launch information.
- Profiles of the individuals and groups that inspire us.
We know that you can leave and go to somebody else's house if we don't entertain you (although our hearts would break a little!). So we hope to create an engaging, captivating experience that'll make you feel like you're at home when you're here.
The Garzas & The Siete Team