How to Warm your Tortilla
- Pre-heat pan, comal or griddle over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Warm tortilla for 10-15 seconds per side.
How to Build and Wrap your Burrito
- Warm tortilla. This will help ensure it’s pliable and ready to wrap & roll.
- Add fillings of choice.
- Fold the bottom edge upwards to meet the top half.
- Pull tortilla back, tucking in the ingredients.
- Fold the left and right edges of the tortilla up and over to look like an open envelope.
- Roll until you have a burrito perfecto!
- TIP!: Cook each side of your folded burrito on the griddle to ensure it holds together!