Known for their ability to take us to magical places, books help us learn about things near and far, through the power of imagination. Below, we’ve collected a list of books suggested by one of our favorite teachers. Perfect for curling up and reading with loved ones!
Hispanic Heritage Authors:
- We've Got the Whole World in Our Hands by Rafael Lopez
- The Amazing Watercolor Fish by Carolyn Dee Flores
- What Can You Do With a Paleta?
- Mango, Abuela, and Me
- Call Me Tree
- All The Way to Havana
- Sing Don’t Cry
- Alma and How She Got Her Name
- My Papi Has a Motorcycle
- La Princesa and the Pea
- Turning Pages by Sonia Sotomayor
- The Day of the Dead by Bob Barner
Fun & Silly Books
- The Wonky Donkey
- The Dinky Donkey
- Underpants Thunderpants
- How Do Dinosaurs Eat Cookies?
- I’m a Dirty Dinosaur
- Earth! My First 4.54 Billion Years
- The Sun is Kind of a Big Deal
- First Big Book of Why
- Animal Planet: Strange, Unusual, Gross and Cool Animals
A special thank you to our teacher contributor, Nicole! Based out of the Rio Grande Valley, Nicole has six years of teaching under her belt and has passed on her passion for reading and writing to her six-year-old, Korbin. Nicole and Korbin are kin to our amazing Social Media Strategist, Jake, who is so proud of his family and thankful for their contributions to our Siete familia! Thank you, Nicole, for everything you do!