We see you, getting resourceful and adventurous in the kitchen, and we thought we'd join you (in salud, sabor, and spirit)! Now bringing you recipes directly from our Siete familia.
The one the only Aaron Pinkston, our art director and man of many talents, brought us into his home to share his wife, @jenpinkston’s, gluten free and dairy free Strawberry Chocolate Chip Scones recipe, as she bakes them with their adorable kiddos.
- 2 Cups of 1:1 GF Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon of Himalayan Salt
- ¼ Cup of Maple Syrup
- ¾ Cup of Dairy Free Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
- ¾ Cup of DF Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup of Chopped Strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together dry ingredients-- flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. In a large bowl, combine the maple syrup, dairy free yogurt, and vanilla. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet until the dough comes together.
- Mix in dairy free chocolate chips and chopped strawberries.
- Pat the dough into a ball. Press down to form a circle about 2 inches thick. Using a knife, cut the circle into 6 triangles, laying each on a parchment-covered baking sheet. Bake for 9-12 minutes, until slightly golden on top.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before enjoying!