Coming in hot with another recipe that proves cauliflower ain’t no wallflower! We know, we know, we say it every now and then, but it’s with a deep conviction that we exclaim: this is nacho average Baked Crispy Cauliflower recipe. Baked with our Grain Free Nacho Chips and Jalapeño Hot Sauce, this finger food will have you picking cauliflower florets for every meal.
Dress ‘em up and scarf ‘em down, there’s a new tasty snack in town. Serve as an anytime appetizer to spice up summer. Share with friends, family, and neighbors!
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup of finely crumbled Grain Free Nacho Chips = 1 bag of chips
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
Jalapeño Spicy Mayo:
- Red Onion
Fresh Lime Wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place Grain Free Nacho Chips into a food processor and pulse until chips turn into a fine crumble.
- Add salt and set aside.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized florets. Dip into the egg, then coat with the nacho chip mixture.
- Arrange on the lined baking sheet, and bake for 20 minutes. Flip over the florets and bake for another 8 – 10 minutes until crispy and golden.
- Remove from the oven and top with fresh cilantro, red onion, and lime wedges
- Drizzle Jalapeño Spicy Mayo over the cauliflower and enjoy!
Used In This Recipe