Don’t get us wrong. We love to eat our greens. But we also love chips... Alas! A recipe that lets our love for both foods exist harmoniously in a single bowl—an unexpected, but delightful match. This recipe, one might say, is nacho average salad. (Sorry, we couldn’t resist.)
Plus, this yummy recipe doubles as a beautiful centerpiece. Just try to keep everyone’s hands off!
Looking for Siete products at a store near you?
Nacho Taco Salad
Prep time: 20 min
Total time: 20 min
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 head Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 cup Tomato, diced
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 bag Grain Free Nacho Chips, broken up into small pieces
- Ranch and chipotles blended (chipotle ranch dressing)
- Cook turkey (in taco seasoning) in a large skillet over med-high heat.
- Remove from stove and let cool.
- Mix turkey with lettuce, tomato, cheese and Grain Free Nacho Chips.
- Add dressing and mix.