We can all agree that pico is delicious, right? Right. Now imagine a pico made with cactus! It’s simple, clean, and—honestly, tastes fancactus. Don’t take our word for it, though. Give this recipe a try, and watch your family and friends suddenly exclaim just how sharp you are!
Grilled Nopal Pico
- 2 Nopales
- 1 Jalapeno, minced
- 1 cup Tomatoes, small dice
- 1 cup White Onion, minced
- ¼ cup Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, minced
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Grain Free Sea Salt Chips
- Lightly oil and season both sides of nopal.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes per side.
- Let cool and dice, and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- Pairs best with Grain Free Sea Salt Chips.