The best thing about enchiladas? You don't need to have too many ingredients to still have a plate that tastes like the "whole enchilada." Here's one of our go-to enchilada recipes when we're in the kitchen, but we encourage you to substitute according to your pantry and family.
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- Heat a pan to medium heat and add ground beef.
- Cook beef for 10 mins- add seasoning
- Add ⅓ C water to pan
- Mix together, set aside.
- Heat a comal on medium high heat and cook each tortilla on each side for 5-10 seconds, just until they soften.
- Spray baking dish with avocado spray
- Add enough of the enchilada sauce to lightly cover the bottom of the dish.
- Roll each tortilla with taco ground beef and place in the dish.
- Add dollops of cashew queso over enchiladas
- Top with remaining enchilada sauce.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 15-20 mins.
- Take out of oven
- Uncover and drizzle your favorite dairy free crema. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
Used in this Recipe