Which came first: The chicken or Pad Thai? We’re not really sure. What we do know is that this Chicken Veggie Noodle Pad Thai recipe combines traditional Pad Thai sauce, chicken, sweet potato, and zucchini noodles for a grain free dish that will leave you wanting a second serving!
- 24 oz Zucchini Noodles
- 10 oz Sweet Potato Noodles
- 1 Chicken Breast, cut into thin slices
- 1 Bunch Spring Onions, cut into 2 in pieces
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
Pad Thai Sauce:
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Butter
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 5 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- ¼ Water
- 1 tsp arrowroot
- Fresh cilantro and lime to garnish
- Combine all ingredients for pad thai sauce in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add sesame oil & chicken breast.
- Cook chicken pieces until golden brown and add 2 minced garlic cloves and spring onions.
- Cook for 2-3 mins, until spring onions wilt and add noodles.
- Reduce heat to medium until noodles soften but not mush. About 5-7 mins.
- Add sauce to noodles and toss just until the sauce thickens and coats noodles.
- Remove and serve with fresh cilantro and fresh lime.