Coming in hot with another recipe to keep your week on a...roll...with this simple Cassava Egg Roll Recipe! Don't be fooled by the name, however, this roll is completely egg-free (and oh-so yummy....🤤).
- 1 Package Siete Cassava Tortillas
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Minced Ginger
- ½ Green Cabbage, thinly julienned
- ½ cup Carrots, thinly julienned
- 4 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Water
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Heat a large skillet on medium.
- Add sesame oil, garlic, and ginger and cook for 1 minute.
- Add all cabbage and carrots until they become tender. Finally, add coconut aminos and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat comal to medium high and quickly cook cassava tortilla for a few seconds on each side, or until they have softened and are pliable.
- Roll each tortilla with 2 heaping tablespoons of filling. Roll sides of the tortilla first, and then roll to form a “mini burrito/ eggroll”. Before rolling all the way, wet the tip end of the tortilla to be able to seal the eggroll.
- Place egg rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper ( placing the sealed part down) and bake for 30 mins or until crispy. Make sure to turn each eggroll upside down half way through baking to ensure even baking.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce or your favorite dipping sauce.
Used in this Recipe