Gooooooood morning, familia! It’s time to wake up and make breakfast! On the menu this morning is a Grain Free Breakfast Burrito that’s made with our Grain Free Burrito Size Tortilla, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, and scrambled eggs. For an added wake-me-up flare, we’ve drizzled our Traditional Hot Sauce made with apple cider vinegar on top.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, add 1 tbsp of avocado oil and mushrooms.
- Cook mushrooms until excess moisture evaporates and add bell peppers.
- Sauté mushrooms and peppers together for 1-2 mins and add spinach.
- Combine everything and cook until spinach has wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to whisked eggs, and add to sautéed vegetables.
- Scramble together until eggs are fully cooked.
- To assemble: warm burrito tortilla according to package. Add a thin layer of cream cheese in the center of each tortilla. Add vegetable scramble. Finish by adding about ½ tbsp Siete Traditional Hot Sauce.
- Roll burrito, and heat a skillet on medium high heat.
- Spray skillet with avocado oil and sear both sides of the burrito until golden brown. Cut and serve!