What do you get when you combine autumn with our Grain Free Almond Flour Tortillas? You’ve guessed it—Sweet Pumpkin Spice Tarts! This recipe uses our Almond Flour Tortilla as a tart crust that’s filled with a pumpkin purée spiced to perfection with vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. And, we can’t forget the whipped cream, of course! Made from unsweetened coconut cream and coconut sugar, this dairy free whipped cream tops off a pumpkin treat that will be a sweet addition to any family dinner table. Enjoy!
- 1 package Siete Grain Free Almond Flour Tortillas
- 1 can Pumpkin Puree (15 oz)
- 1/4 cup Raw Cashews
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Allspice
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
½ tsp Vanilla extract
For whipped cream:
- 1 can Unsweetened Coconut Cream (15 oz), refrigerated
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Cut 4-5 tortillas in half and warm each half on the skillet until they become pliable.
- Spray a muffin tin pan with avocado spray and fold each tortilla half into muffin molds to create a crust. Bake for 10 mins.
- In a blender, combine pumpkin puree, cashews, all spices, salt, sugar, and milk. Blend thoroughly and transfer to baked almond crusts, adding about ¼ c to each tart.
- Bake for 12 mins. Remove from the oven and let tarts cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl combine the white opaque part of the canned coconut cream along with sugar and spices. Whisk until cream becomes thick like whipped cream.
- Serve over cooled tarts and garnish with a dash of cinnamon.
Used in this Recipe