They say the sky's the limit, but for the adventurous foodie using our Grain Free Burrito Size Tortilla for sandwiches? The limit doesn't exist, and we're excited to show you why! This Cuban Sandwich Burrito recipe uses our burrito size tortilla to wrap together all of the delicious ingredients you'd typically find in a Cuban Sandwich like pork tenderloin, ham slices, swiss cheese, dijon mustard, and pickles. Plate with our Grain Free Sea Salt Tortilla Chips and enjoy!
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 1 package Siete Burrito Tortillas
- Grain Free Sea Salt Tortilla Chips
- ¼ cup Avocado Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, peeled
- 1 Navel Orange, juiced
- 1 Lime, juiced
- ½ tsp Dry Oregano
- ½ tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 6-8 Slices Honey Ham
- Bread & Butter Pickle chips
- Dijon Mustard
- 4-5 Slices Swiss Cheese (or your favorite dairy free cheese)
- Avocado Spray
- Preheat the oven to 375F. In a blender or food processor blend oil, garlic, orange juice, lime juice, dry oregano, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Place pork tenderloin on a baking sheet lined with parchment and lather all sides with blended ingredients.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature is 145F.
- Let loin rest outside of the oven for about 10 mins and slice thinly.
- To assemble cuban burrito: heat burrito tortilla over a hot cast iron skillet on both sides until the tortilla becomes pliable.
- Place the tortilla on a cutting board and spread about 1 tbsp of dijon mustard in the center. Top with 3-4 slices of cheese, honey ham, sliced pork, and top with pickles.
- Fold the sides of the burrito first before rolling to avoid ingredients from coming out.
- Roll burrito and flatten to create a flat rectangular shape to mimic a sandwich.
- Heat a cast iron skillet on medium high heat and spray with avocado oil. Sear both sides of burrito until golden brown and cut through the center on a bias. Serve with Siete Grain Free Sea Salt Tortilla Chips.
If you have a panini press: Spray burrito on both sides with avocado oil and place on press for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown grill marks appear. Cut on a bias and serve with Siete Grain Free Sea Salt Tortilla Chips.
Used in this Recipe