Like a scene straight out of James and the Giant Peach, these Grain Free Cassava & Chia peach tarts come to life with a flaky crust and a scoop of dairy free coconut ice cream. Cause nothing quite says "summertime" like some peach cobbler vibes.
- Siete Cassava and Chia Tortillas
- ½ cup Cream Cheese (Dairy Free if possible)
- 1 tbsp Agave
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Peach, cut into thin rounds
- ½ cup Gluten Free Oats
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- Coconut Ice Cream & Toasted coconut to serve
- Optional: For a grain free version, substitute oats by combining ¼ cup Chopped Almonds & ¼ cup Crushed No Salt Siete Chips.
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Place a chia cassava tortilla on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Mix cream cheese with agave and vanilla extract.
- Spread ½ of cream cheese over tortilla. Layer another tortilla over it and spread the rest of cream cheese.
- Place thinly sliced peaches over cream cheese.
- Mix oats with coconut oil,, coconut sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Spread over peaches.
- Bake tart for 25-30 mins. Let cool before cutting. Serve with a scoop of coconut ice cream in the middle of the tart.
Used in this Recipe