- 1 Lb Ground Beef, 80/20
- 1 Lb Ground Lamb
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tbsp Dried Thyme
- 2 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
Dairy Free Tzatziki:
- 1 cup Dairy Free Plain Yogurt
- 2 Lemons Juiced
- ½ Cucumber, peeled and grated
- 1 Small Garlic Clove, grated
- ½ tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch Salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Combine all ingredients for the meat in a bowl and then place in a greased 9X13 pan. Bake for 45 minutes and then drain oil.
- Make tzatziki by combining all ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cut meat into very thin slices.
- Warm cassava tortillas over medium heat.
- To assemble: place a lettuce leaf in tortilla, then meat, topped with tzatziki, red onions and fresh dill.
Used in this Recipe