It takes soup to make a thing go right. This take on the classic tortilla soup recipe uses our Grain Free Cassava Flour Tortillas and Whole30 Approved Enchilada Sauce. It's oh so right we eat it until it's outta sight.
- 1 Avocado diced
- 1 cup Shredded Chicken (Optional)
- Lime Wedge
- Heat a medium-sized pot on medium and add avocado oil, onions, and garlic until translucent.
- Add vegetable stock and jar of SIETE red or green enchilada sauce. Season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Let broth simmer for 15-20 mins.
- Heat a shallow pan with coconut oil. Cut cassava tortillas into small squares and fry in small batches until golden and crispy. Drain crispy tortillas on a pan lined with paper towels.
- Serve broth with shredded chicken, diced avocado, and crispy tortillas.
Used in this Recipe