Sweeeeeeet potato curry! (Buh-buh-buh!) Good times never seemed so good.
Made with our Habanero Hot Sauce, we’re excited to share a new recipe that uses a heritage-inspired food in a new way. We’re always looking for ways to invite more people to the table, and hope that this recipe brings you and your loved ones together.
- 1 Large Sweet Potato, peeled and small diced
- 1 Can Chickpea, Drained & Rinsed
- ½ Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp Ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp Curry Powder
- ½ tbsp Tumeric Powder
- 1 Can Coconut Milk, unsweetened, full fat
- 2-3 tbsp Siete Habanero Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Vegetable Stock
- 1 cup Fresh Spinach
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat a medium sized pan to medium. Add oil, onions, garlic and ginger. Cook until the onions are translucent.
- Add diced potatoes, chickpeas, curry, and tumeric. Add coconut milk and just enough stock to cover all veggies.
- Simmer on low until sweet potatoes are fork tender Add spinach and stir until it wilts. Finish with habanero hot sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Serve alongside Siete Chickpea Tortillas and white basmati Rice.
Used in this Recipe