They say that there's beauty in simplicity, and this Sweet and Spicy Mixed Nut recipe is a great example! Perfect for snacking on anytime, and it only takes a handful of ingredients.
- 3 cups Nuts & Seed Mix, unroasted & unsalted
- 1 Package Mild Taco Seasoning*
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil ( or unflavored oil)
- ¼ cup Water
- ¼ cup Agave Nectar or Honey
- ½ Lime, juiced
*OR Make-Your-Own ( 2 tbsp Chilli Powder, 1 tsp Garlic Powder, 1 tsp Onion Powder, 1 tsp Dried Oregano, 1 tsp Paprika, ½ spt Sea Salt, ½ tsp Black Pepper)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a baking pan with parchment.
- Boil water, agave nectar or honey, and oil in a small pot.
- Simmer for 1-2 mins and add spicy taco seasoning and remove from the heat.
- Combine with nut/seed mix.
- Place seasoned nuts in pan lined with parchment and bake for 12-15 mins on the top rack.
- Drizzle with lime juice & let them cool completely before serving!
Used in this Recipe