With the holidays just around the corner, we’ve got festive foods on our minds! We’re thinking: foods that bring people together around the table and get celebrations started. So, what better place to begin than with an appetizer!
This dairy free Spinach & Artichoke Queso Dip is made with our Spicy Blanco Cashew Queso as a base, with additions of spinach, artichoke, basil, and parsley. Trade your crostini for our chips, and get ready to hit the jackpot at your next potluck.
1 container Spicy Blanco Cashew Queso
¼ C Vegan Mayonnaise
½ C Dairy Free Parmesan
2 t Garlic Powder
5 Fresh Basil Leaves, chiffonade
1 Can Artichokes, quartered
½ C Cooked & Chopped Spinach
¼ C Dairy Free Mozzarella, Shredded
1. Combine all ingredients, except mozzarella, in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. Spray baking pan with nonstick spray and transfer mixture into pan, or transfer to a non-stick baking dish.
4. Top with mozzarella and bake for 20 mins or until top is golden brown.
5. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
6. Serve and enjoy with Grain Free Sea Salt Chip.
Used In This Recipe