COMFORT FOOD ALERT! The combination of apple cider vinegar, pickle relish, and our Whole 30 Approved Traditional Hot Sauce, with potatoes and vegan mayo makes this a tangy version of a midwestern classic. We hope that our foods can be enjoyed by the traditional and adventurous foodie alike, in recipes that bring your family together around foods that inspire gathering.
- 1.5 lb Baby Gold Potatoes
- ½ cup Celery, small diced
- ¼ cup Scallions, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup Vegan Mayo
- 1 tbsp Siete Traditional Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1/2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Cook potatoes (unpeeled) in a pot of water until potatoes are fully cooked; add them to the pot of room temperature water on the stove, and let them cook as the water warms. Once the water starts to boil, they should be fully cooked (fork-tender) in about 12-15 minutes.
- Leave them whole until they reach room temperature and then carefully slice in half.
- Combine potatoes with all ingredients and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with thinly sliced scallions.
Used in this Recipe