You may be asking yourself, “Soup in the middle of summer?” Yes, because it’s a Siete Summer and this is our Siete Gazpacho! This refrigerated-soup recipe blends the flavors of our Whole30 Approved Traditional Hot Sauce, tomatoes, bell peppers, garlic into a smooth soup that cools you down one spoonful at a time. Enjoy!
- 5 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- ¼ Red Onion
- ½ Cucumber, peeled
- 2 ½ cups Water
- ¼ cup Red Wine Vinegar
- ⅛ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ⅛ cup Siete Traditional Hot Sauce
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- Salt and Pepper
- Garnish: Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, Diced Tomatoes, Diced Cucumbers
- Combine all ingredients ( in two batches), except oil, in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in oil in a steady stream as it blends batches to emulsify. Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Garnish with pepitas, diced tomatoes, and cucumbers.
Used in this Recipe