Sally sells shrimp 'dillas by the seashore. Around here, we love an aquatic tongue twister and a summery take on the classic quesadilla. This quesadilla recipe features our Whole30 approved Mild Taco Seasoning, Grain Free Almond Flour Tortillas, and dairy free Mild Nacho Cashew Queso. Now say THAT ten times fast!
- Heat a cast iron skillet on medium high heat. Add avocado oil and shrimp.
- Cook shrimp for 1-2 minutes until they turn light pink.
- Add SIETE taco seasoning and ⅓ C of water.
- Add cilantro and take off heat.
- Heat a comal on medium high heat.
- Spread about 1-2 T of mild queso over a tortilla. Top with 5-6 shrimp and place another tortilla on top.
- Sear both sides of quesadilla on comal and cut into fours.
- Serve along with dairy free sour cream & Siete Traditional Hot Sauce.
Used in this Recipe