Tacos have the magic ability to bring unique flavors from different communities together in a single tortilla. At least, this is how our family feels when Scarleth, our amazing chef, shares taco recipes that combine flavors from all over the world! Inspired by the flavors of Baja California and Texas, her Fusion Shrimp Tacos are a tasty representation of two border-states coming together in our Grain Free Almond Flour Tortilla.
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a food processor, pulse Grain Free Sea Salt Chips until they are fine.
3. In a separate bowl, combine and whisk egg and water, then set aside.
4. Bread shrimp by dipping each shrimp into the egg mixture, followed by the Grain Free Sea Salt Tortilla Chip breading.
5. Place the shrimp in a baking pan lined with parchment and spray shrimp lightly with avocado spray.
6. Bake for 10-15 mins, or until golden brown and fully cooked through.
7. Blend avocado with 1 bottle of Jalapeño Hot Sauce, garlic, and lime juice.
8. Serve with Grain Free Almond Tortillas, lettuce, and avocado jalapeño sauce.