Hot potato, hot potato, who’s got the hot potato? If you’ve got the hot potato, you are—well, you could be anything, really. But if you’ve got a hot potato (sweet potato), this recipe, and you’re on your Whole30 journey, then you’re in LUCK! With a super-easy assembly, this crowd-pleasing dish is sure to become a Whole30 staple.
- Whole 30 Mayo
- 1 tbsp Siete Habanero Hot Sauce
- 1 small Garlic Clove, zested
- 1 small Lemon, juiced
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, cut into sticks
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- Preheat oven to 400F. Toss sweet potatoes with salt, pepper, paprika, and oil. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Bake until crispy (about 30-35 mins).
- Combine mayo, Siete Habanero Hot Sauce, zested garlic, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Serve roasted sweet potato alongside habanero dipping sauce.
Used in this Recipe