They say, "hummus where the heart is," so we couldn't wait to share this with the entire Siete household. Using our Habanero Hot Sauce, this recipe is a spicy take on a family-favorite snack.
- 1 Cauliflower Head, cut into medium pieces
- ¼ cup Habanero Hot Sauce
- 2 Garlic Cloves, zested
- 2 Lemons, juiced
- ½ cup Tahini
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven 400F. Place cauliflower florets on a baking pan lined with parchment. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sea salt. Roast for 35 mins.
- Let cauliflower get to room temperature and transfer to a food processor.
- Add grated garlic, tahini, lemon juice, habanero hot sauce, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Pulse together until everything is well combined. Add 2-3 tablespoons of water if the mixture is too thick.
- Serve with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and Habanero Hot Sauce alongside Dip Chip.
Used in this Recipe