If you're a self-proclaimed nacho aficionado, you'd probably gasp at the thought of queso (or some form of cheese) being absent from a nacho dish. But, what if we told you we subbed-in a sweet creamy cashew sauce instead? And that our Grain Free Mini Buñuelos Cinnamon Crisps were the star of this new Mini Buñuelo Nachos recipe? See the way we topped it all off with strawberries, blueberries, chopped pecans, and dairy free chocolate chips? Mmmm...We'll be honest, we're not trying to reinvent the wheel with this recipe—we're just adding a sweet contender to the nacho lovers' lineup. Enjoy!
- 1 bag Siete Grain Free Mini Buñuelos Cinnamon Crisps
- 5 strawberries, sliced
½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Sweet Cashew cream sauce
- 1 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup water
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
½ tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- Spread mini buñuelos on plate.
- Make sweet cashew cream sauce by adding cashews, water, maple syrup, lemon juice, and salt to blender and blend on high for about 1 minute or until sauce is smooth.
- In a microwave safe dish, melt chocolate chips at 30 second intervals, until fully melted.
- Drizzle cashew cream sauce over mini buñuelos.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over mini buñuelos.
- Top mini buñuelos with pecans, strawberries and blueberries.
- Top mini buñuelos with a dollop of dairy free whipped cream at center of plate.