This Mango Cucumber Agua Fresca looks like a glass of gold and—as the sweet, tangy juices of mango, cucumber, ginger, agave, and limes would have it—tastes like gold, too! Don't believe us? Fair, we haven't actually drunk gold before, but hey. We encourage you to try a sip and tell us that this isn't the jackpot of summer drinks.
- 4 Large Mangos, peeled, diced large
- 1 Cucumber, peeled, large diced
- 1 tsp Fresh Grated Ginger
- 1 C Light Agave Nectar
- 3 Limes, juiced
- Place mangos in a blender with 1 quart of water. Blend until smooth and place in a large pitcher. Blend cucumber, water, and remaining mangos until smooth.
- Place in the pitcher and finish by adding agave nectar, ginger, and lime juice. Add an additional 2-3 cups of water if consistency is too thick.
- Serve chilled.