We were looking for a fun way to stick to our Whole 30 journey, when all of the sudden it came to us—KABOBS! Made using just a handful of ingredients, these kabobs are quick and easy to prep, but pack plenty of fresh flavor. Serve atop a salad or enjoy as is because it’s shrimply delicious!
- 5 tbsp Siete Jalapeño Hot Sauce
- 1 lb Shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 Lime, juiced
- ½ bunch Cilantro
- 3 Garlic Cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ cup Avocado Oil
- In a food processor, combine Siete Jalapeño Hot Sauce, cilantro, onion powder, lime juice, apple cider vinegar, avocado oil, and salt and pepper.
- Reserve ½ cup of marinade/sauce. In a bowl, combine shrimp with the rest of the marinade. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Preheat a grill on high. Skewer shrimp and cook for 3-4 mins on each side. Drizzle remaining jalapeño marinade/sauce over grilled shrimp.
Used in this Recipe