Two words: Dip, Chip. That’s right! With a sturdy and savory chip made to withstand the test of dips, we thought, “Hey, why not come up with a recipe for a dip?” And so, we followed our hearts (and bellies!) and landed on a fresh, zesty, and simple guacamole recipe made with pomegranate. Dress it up and scarf it down, there’s a new dynamic duo in town!
- 1 Serrano Peppers, finely minced
- ⅓ Red Onion, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp. Cilantro, finely minced
- 3 Large Avocados
- 2 Limes, juiced
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Fresh Pomegranate seeds, for garnish
- Finely mince serrano, onion, and cilantro.
- Mix with salt in a bowl. (This helps extract flavor from the mix.)
- Add avocado and mash - in a molcajete works best, but a bowl and a fork work.
- Mix in lime juice and garnish with fresh pomegranate seeds.
- Serve with Dip chip.
Used In This Recipe