This Green Chicken Enchilada recipe makes a strong case for the belief that "the best things in life are green." Made with just seven (siete!) simple ingredients and a 'lada love, we hope that this recipe will bring you together around the table with family and friends.
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- Place chicken thighs in a medium pot of water with a pinch of salt. Cook chicken until fork tender. Drain chicken and pull apart.
- Add about 1 inch of oil into a medium pan and heat to medium. Add on tortilla at a time for about 8- 10 seconds, do not let them get color or get crispy. Tortillas should still be soft.
- Drain each tortilla by placing them on a tray with a rack.
- Spray baking dish with avocado spray and add enough of the enchilada sauce to lightly cover the bottom of the dish.
- Roll each tortilla with shredded chicken and place in dish. Top with remaining enchilada sauce.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 15-20 mins. Uncover and drizzle with warm spicy blanco cashew queso and your favorite dairy free crema. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
Used in this Recipe