Cinnamon, sugar, strawberries and cream—mmm, these dessert nachos are nothing short of a dream! With an ode to all things simple and sweet, we swapped out traditional nacho toppings to make a delightful treat! It’s true what they say—perhaps now more than ever—“the more the berrier.”
- Cashew Crema
- Strawberry Chia Jam
- Toasted Pecans
- Cut tortillas into sixths.
- Heat avocado oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Fry tortilla until light-gold and crispy. Remove and place on top of cooling rack, atop baking pan.
- In a separate bowl, add sugar and cinnamon and whisk together to blend. Transfer to shaker and season chips with mixture.
- Transfer cinnamon-sugar chips onto a plate and top with cashew crema, strawberry chia jam, and toasted pecans.
Used In This Recipe