All aboard the chocolate taco train: choco choco, choo choo! Hop on as this dessert adventure takes you to a Grain Free Taco Shell rimmed with melted chocolate, and filled with your favorite flavor of Nadamoo vegan ice cream. This is a sweet trip you’ll want to take again and again!
- 1 Box of Grain Free Taco Shells
- 1 Pint of Dairy Free Nadamoo Ice Cream of your choice
- 1 Cup of Dairy Free Sprinkles
- 1 Cup of Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place taco shells upside down on cooking sheet.
- Warm in oven for 2-3 mins.
- Take out of oven and allow to cool for 10 mins.
- Add dairy free chocolate chips to saucepan. Heat on medium and stir until fully melted.
- Dip taco shell rim unto melted chocolate. Then immediately dip into sprinkles.
- With a spoon add dairy free ice cream into taco shell and then enjoy!
Used in this Recipe