So maybe it's not exactly what you had in mind for "fish 'n chips" but this Chipotle Fish Taco brings together the best of fish sticks, chips, and tacos into a single dish! Featuring our Chipotle Hot Sauce and Grain Free Chipotle BBQ Tortilla Chips, we think this fish 'n chip-otle recipe will pair perfectly with any summer day.
Chipotle Tartar Sauce
OPTIONAL: Make it egg free by adding 4 tablespoons of tapioca starch with ½ cup water.
- Combine ingredients for tartar sauce and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine cabbage with lime juice and cilantro. Cover and refrigerate as well.
- In a food processor, place Siete Chipotle BBQ Chips and pulse until finely ground.
- To bread fish, dip in arrowroot, then egg, then crushed chips.
- Heat coconut oil to medium and fry fish until crispy or 2-3 mins on each side.
- Drain on a pan lined with paper towels and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Heat almond flour tortilla over medium heat then assemble taco by adding fried fish, pickled cabbage and chipotle tartar sauce.
Used in this Recipe