Which meal gives us butterflies and makes us giddy-excited, you ask? This bae-rrito, of course! Made with our Grain Free Burrito-Size Tortilla, Spicy Blanco Cashew Queso, and Sprouted Bean dip, it packs a lot of flavor with just a handful of simple ingredients. And, if you’re feeling creative, this recipe makes a tasty base for you to add or eliminate fillings to make it your own burrito perfecto.
- 1 Siete Grain Free Burrito-Size Tortilla
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 Jar Siete Spicy Blanco Cashew Queso
- 1 Serving Mexican Rice
- 2 T C Chopped Tomatoes
- 2-3 T Siete Sprouted Bean Dip
- 2 t Avocado oil
- Avocado Spray
- Preheat a cast iron grill on high.
- Lightly coat chicken breast with avocado oil and then season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Grill chicken until dark grill marks appear, then finish in the oven until the internal temperature is 165F.
- Slice chicken breast into thin pieces and set aside.
- Heat a large comal (griddle) over medium-high and heat burrito wrap until tortilla becomes pliable.
- Place 3-4 small pieces of grilled chicken on the center-bottom half of the tortilla.
- Add 1-2 T of warm Cashew Queso, ¼ c mexican rice, chopped tomatoes, and 2-3 T of warm Sprouted Bean Dip. Keep everything together in a pile.
- Fold the bottom half of the burrito over all the filling and press lightly.
- Fold in both sides of the burrito to avoid filling from falling out.
- Start to roll burrito. Use fingertips to keep filling in while making a tight cylinder.
- Spray a preheated comal with avocado spray and place burrito-seam side down. Sear both sides until golden brown.
- Cut in half, serve, and enjoy!