If we looked up the term "Pozole Party" in the dictionary, we're pretty sure this recipe would be written right next to "Pizza Party." So, what IS a Pozole Party? Imagine familia dancing in the kitchen, the smell of warm tortillas on the comal, and pozole stewing in a large pot! This Cauliflower Chicken Pozole Party gets started by boiling water with our Whole30 Red Enchilada Sauce, dropping in cauliflower florets, boneless chicken thighs, oregano, salt, and pepper. Traditionally, this Mexican soup can be found at weddings, birthday parties, during Christmastime, or—if you're just in the mood to celebrate Pozole like us—your own table!
- 1 Jar Siete Red Enchilada Sauce OR Siete Green Enchilada Sauce
- 1 ½ quarts Water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- ½ Cauliflower - cut into MINI florets (size of hominy)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish: Thinly sliced green cabbage, minced cilantro, lime, thinly sliced radishes
- In a medium pot, combine chicken, water, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil and then simmer until chicken is cooked and tender to pull apart.
- Pull apart and place back into the liquid.
- Add Siete Green OR Red Enchilada Sauce and oregano. Bring to a simmer for 25 minutes.
- Bring soup up to a boil and add cauliflower for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve with garnishes.
Used in this Recipe