In The Lizzie McGuire Movie, are we sure that Paolo cried "Isabella" and not "pizza-bella?" No, just us? Well, maybe this Cassava Pepperoni Pizza recipe makes a good case! Built with our Grain Free Burrito Size Tortilla, which was made to big enough to wrap all your hopes and dreams, we finally know the true meaning of "this is what dreams are made of..." Hey, now.
- Grain Free Burrito Size Tortillas (x2 tortillas per pizza)
- 2 cups Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 3-4 Leaves Fresh Basil
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch Salt
- Preheat the oven at 350 F.
- Mix tomato sauce, dried oregano, pinch of sea salt, and EVOO into a bowl.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add cheese to the first, single-layer of crust (1 burrito tortilla).
- Place the second tortilla directly over the cheese-coated first layer.
- Add tomato sauce mixture atop the second tortilla and basil leaves.
- Add more cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 mins or until cheese is golden brown.
Used in this Recipe