It takes soup to make a thing go right, right? Made with our dairy free Mild Nacho Cashew Queso and Grain Free Cashew Flour Tortillas, this recipe uses some of our family's favorite foods to recreate a soup-time classic.
- 1 Broccoli Head, cut into small florets
- 1 Jar Siete Mild Nacho Queso
- 1 Yellow Onion, small diced
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 3 Cups Vegetable Stock
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 Package Siete Cashew Flour Tortillas, cut into small 1” thin strips
- Pinch Salt and Pepper
- In a medium saucepan, add avocado oil and saute onions and garlic until onions are aromatic and translucent.
- Add broccoli and cook together for 2-3 mins on medium low. Add vegetable stock, just enough to cover broccoli and cook for 10-12 mins on medium. Add Siete Mild Cashew Queso and cook for 10 additional minutes.
- Using a handheld immersion blender, blend soup until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a pan lined with parchment, bake tortilla strips for 8-10 mins or until they have turned golden and crisp. Serve soup with crispy tortilla chips.
Used in this Recipe