When it comes to the holidays, we can’t help but start to drool a little when we think about the delight that is ‘grandmas’ cooking’. Of all the delicious meals they’ve mastered over the years—grandmas are kind of like the family-equivalent of a master chef. Here to honor the classic broccoli cheese bake they bake so well is our version, this Broccoli & Queso Cauliflower Rice Bake. We’ve swapped out some of the traditional ingredients for our grain free, gluten free, and dairy free substitutes, like our Grain Free Nacho Tortilla Chip, and our dairy free Mild Nacho Cashew Queso. Dinner is served!
- 2 cups Cooked Broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 jar Siete Dairy Free Mild Nacho Cashew Queso
- 1 Cauliflower Head, cut into pieces
- ¾ cup Water
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- Avocado Spray
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Using a food processor, pulse cauliflower in batches until finely minced, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine queso, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, water, cooked broccoli florets and mix well.
- Add cauliflower and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to an oven-safe dish ( 9X9) sprayed with avocado oil. Cover with foil and bake for 45 mins.
Used in this Recipe