For as fast as we can pop these in our mouths, we’re sort of wondering why the song goes “pop goes the weasel” instead of “pop goes the poppers…” We digress. These poppers are made with our Grain Free Chipotle BBQ Tortilla Chips and Chipotle Hot Sauce for a smoky, savory bite that tastes just right. Perfect to put on a platter for all your friends as y’all plop down to watch some Football, or sub-in for a fourth-quarter dinner-save. Might this recipe become a household name? It’s entirely poppable.
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In a food processor, pulse chips with paprika, sugar, dry mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
3. Combine eggs with Siete Chipotle Hot Sauce and set aside.
4. Dip each chicken popper first in tapioca, then in egg, then chip mixture.
5. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place chicken poppers.
6. Bake for 10-12 mins and serve with ranch.