Straight from our Siete x @whole30recipes kitchen: a delicious, Whole30 Zucchini Chicken Enchilada Recipe using our Whole30 Approved Mild Taco Seasoning, Red Enchilada Sauce, and Habanero Hot Sauce.
It’s our family’s mission to help everyone feel included at the table, no matter dietary restrictions, intolerances, or preferences; we want to create nostalgic, heritage-inspired foods made with simple ingredients that don’t sacrifice health for flavor that you and your family can enjoy. We’re honored to support those on their journey to health with Whole30 just as we supported our sister, Veronica, as a family. Juntos es Mejor, together is better!
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat, and add oil and shredded chicken. Sprinkle with Siete Whole30 Approved Mild Taco Seasoning and chicken stock. Cook until most stock has evaporated, and chicken is seasoned thoroughly.
- Using a vegetable sheet maker, cut zucchini into long sheets. Divide each sheet into 4-6 inch sheets.
- Spray a baking sheet with avocado spray. Stuff each sheet with chicken filling and roll, placing each rolled enchilada into a tray. Repeat with remaining zucchini.
- Pour Siete Whole30 Approved Red Enchilada Sauce over enchiladas and bake for 45 minutes uncovered.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients for spicy crema and blend until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Once enchiladas are out of the oven, garnish with crema and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!
Used in this Recipe