Parents, if you worry about what your chicken-tender-’n-ketchup-loving children are going to eat over the holidays, may we suggest these turkey fritters & cranberry sauce? Sure, they’re not exactly the same, but maybe your kids won’t mind once they give these a try. It’s perfect for repurposing leftover turkey and any cranberry sauce that grandpa didn’t already gobble up!
- 3 cups Shredded Cooked Turkey
- ½ cup Carrots, Shredded
- ½ cup Zucchini, Shredded
- ½ cup Scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Egg
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/3 cup Almond Flour
- Avocado oil to fry
- Cranberry Sauce
- Parsley, minced
- Heat cast iron pan with avocado oil.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and combine thoroughly.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop 2 or 3 scoops of the mixture into a hot pan and flatten them out into 3-4 in discs.
- Cook each side until golden brown ( 4-5 mins each side).
- Drain in a towel, then serve with minced parsley.
- Serve with cranberry sauce.