"Buena con El Camarón!" In the game of Lotería (Mexican Bingo), this loosely translates to calling out "Bingo with the shrimp!" Made with our Whole30 Approved Hot Sauce and paired with our Grain Free Almond Flour Tortillas, we like to think that this is a winning shrimp cocktail recipe. BINGO!
- 1 lb Shrimp, shelled, deveined
- ⅓ cup white onion, small diced
- ⅔ cup Lime Juice
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, small diced
- 1 Serrano Pepper, minced
- 1 Cucumber, peeled and diced small
- 1 Celery stalk, diced small
- ½ Bunch Cilantro, minced
- 1 cup Tomato Juice
- ⅔ cup Ketchup
- 3 tbsp Siete Traditional Hot Sauce
- 1 Large Avocado, diced small
- Siete Almond Flour Tortillas
- Pinch Salt & Pepper
- Bring a medium pot of water to a simmer. Add shrimp and cook for 30 secs or until shrimp turn opaque and light pink. Shock shrimp in ice water.
- Remove shrimp from ice water and combine with all ingredients except avocado. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Cut Siete Almond flour tortilla into fourths and bake at 350F for 10 mins or until golden brown.
- Serve shrimp cocktail in a bowl and garnish with avocado and fresh cilantro. Serve with almond tostadas.
Used in this Recipe