What do the words “sweet, savory, cheesy, and filling” all have in common? They describe our Monte Cristo Wrap recipe, of course! This recipe is a play on the traditional Monte Cristo sandwich and takes it to a new Grain Free level. Honey ham and swiss cheese get wrapped into our Grain Free Burrito Size Tortilla, coated with a dairy free cinnamon egg wash, and is grilled to a sweet and savory perfection.
- Siete Burrito Tortillas
- 3-4 thin slices Honey Ham, per wrap
- 2 thin slices Swiss cheese, per wrap
- 2 tbsp Plant Butter
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Almond milk
- 1 tbsp Agave Nectar
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- For garnish: Raspberry Preserves & Powdered sugar
- Warm the tortilla according to the package and fill the center with cheese and ham. Fold both sides of wrap and then fold the wrap flat to make a rectangle.
- In a baking dish whisk together batter ingredients.
- Warm a skillet over medium and melt 2 tbsp of plant butter.
- Dip both sides of wrap in the batter and then sear in skillet until it golden brown.
- Garnish with powdered sugar and raspberries preserves.
Used in this Recipe