If stuffing isn’t in your top three favorite holiday dishes, we’ve got a couple questions for you. First: does your sweet grandma know you don’t like her famous contribution to the feast? Second: is it because you don’t have a delicious grain free, gluten free, dairy free stuffing recipe on hand? We’re not suggesting you go breaking your grandma’s heart for nothing, but if you’re in need of a grain free alternative for stuffing, look no further! Made with our Grain Free Dip Chips, butternut squash, and the regular fix-ins like celery, onion, and fresh herbs, we’re proud to present an easy recipe that’s delicious, satisfying, and invites gluten free family members to the feast.
- 1 Bag Siete Grain Free Dip Chip
- 1 ½ cup Butternut Squash, small diced
- 3/4 cup Celery, small diced
- 3/4 cup White Onion, small diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp Fresh Sage
- 2 tbsp Fresh Thyme
- 1 tsp Fresh Marjoram
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- ¾ cup Vegetable or Chicken Stock
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- Sea Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- In a large skillet, add avocado oil and butternut squash, onion, garlic, and celery. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add all the herbs except parsley. Cook on medium for 15-20 minutes until all vegetables are soft and onions start to caramelize or turn golden-brown.
- Crush Dip Chip bag, leaving it to pieces about the size of the vegetables. Make sure not to turn them into crumbs.
- In a large bowl, combine dip chips, cooked vegetables, eggs, and stock.
- Spray a 8x8 inch pan with non-stick spray and add stuffing. Pat down into pan and garnish with parsley before baking.
- Bake for 20 minutes uncovered.
Used in this Recipe