This Chipotle Fuego Turkey Meatloaf recipe is our homage to the belly-warming, winter classic that we love, but with a couple of new ingredient-twists! Baked with our Grain Free Fuego Tortilla Chips and our Chipotle Hot Sauce, this loaf is perfect for those who love a healthy dose of heat, and would rather spend all winter by the fireside. Serve with your grandma’s revered mashed potatoes, or momma’s green beans, and scarf down!
- Cut bacon into small pieces and render. Once crispy, separate from bacon fat.
- In a bowl, combine turkey, bacon, egg, and all seasonings.
- In a food processor, ground Fuego chips until fine. Add to turkey mixture.
- Form ground turkey mixture into a meatloaf and place in a pan lined with parchment.
- Combine Ketchup and chipotle hot sauce and pour over loaf.
- Bake at 375F for 45 mins.
- Slice, sprinkle chopped herbs over meatloaf and serve.
Used In This Recipe